Sunday 21 March 2010

Shutter Island- Film Review

   I predicted the ending before I saw the film, that is not to say that I am a highly intelligent being...it is to say that the ending is highly predictable. I however, still LOVED it. The film kept an uneasy, suspenseful atmosphere throughout, not once did I think "oh god when is this going to end" a thought that often pops into my head whilst at the cinema. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but then again I am a massive fan of Leonardo DiCaprio, and why wouldn't I be? He is a very talented actor not to mention his looks.


  Leo doesn't disappoint in Scorsese's  newest thriller. With the films score (soundtrack),dark locations and twisted plot Scorsese achieves a haunting movie that may well have you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend you try and catch it in the cinema, as it is definitely a film that deserves to be seen there. Check out the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment