Saturday 30 June 2012

Royal Ascot 2012 - Best Dressed

The best way to kick start my blogging again is to start where I finished. My last post gave a round up of my fashion favourites from Ascot 2011...and now I present you with this 2012's favourites.


The Countess of Wessex looked extremely elegant in dove grey. 


Caroline Seibre was chic in cream and black. 



A race-goer in a subtle blush colour. 

This year the best dressed were in subtle and muted tones. Added interest was given to the block colours with textured materials and pleating. Despite the weather the ladies and gentlemen of Ascot were (in the most part) impeccably turned out. My companions and I - 



2 comments:

  1. Hey there, you have a lovely blog. I am a newcomer and would really appreciate your visit on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style you selected, we are offering beautiful dresses. Check our site out.

    ReplyDelete