Saturday 30 January 2010

Born Free

I have a strange obsession with Africa. I randomly research it, I look at pictures of it and I always turn up the tv volume if something comes on about it. Have I been there? No. I find this very annoying, and I fully intend on going there in the next few years.
I am obsessed with the idea of the hot air balloon safari, infact any kind of safari! I also would love to stay with a tribe, and possibly do some sort of charity work.
I did a trip to Bolivia in 2007 and it included trekking, charity work, exploring and rest and relaxation. If I could organise an African version of this I would be the most happy person ever.
I know Africa has it's dangers...and I know it's inevitable that I will get sick there, but these are minor points when I look at pictures like these by Nick Brandt. His photography is certainly worth checking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment